JavaScript Menu, DHTML Menu Powered By Milonic
| <% Response.Write FormatDateTime(Date, vbLongDate) %>



What is a Minor Affidavit of Permission to Leave the Country?


If you are bringing a child outside of the country and both biological parents are not traveling together with the child you would want to take a affidavit showing you have permission to take the child out of the country. If both biological parents are still married and traveling together this form is not necessary. I
Select the correct form below depending if the parents have sole or joint custody.

Click here for Joint Custody form:

Click Here for Sole Custody Form:



Call Your Friends at Elite Travel Inc 800-999-6003 for More information